1 tablespoon organic butter
2 organic garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh organic ginger (from a 1 1/2-inch piece)
1 can organic coconut milk
1 teaspoon curry powder
3 pounds mussels, rinsed and scrubbed
2 tablespoons fresh organic lime juice
1/4 cup chopped fresh organic cilantro
1. In a large pot with a lid, melt butter over medium-high.
2. Add garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant, 1 minute.
3. Whisk in coconut milk and curry and bring to a simmer over high.
4. Add mussels and stir to combine. Cover and reduce heat to medium-high.
5. Cook until mussels open, 5 minutes, stirring once. (Discard unopened mussels).
6. Remove pot from heat and stir in lime juice and cilantro.
Enjoy with organic wild rice and fresh field greens salad! ♥